Wednesday, January 11, 2012

About Me

My name is Kim Pol. I already wrote a post about myself prior to this assignment, so I will just be brief. I am the youngest of five girls. My family is very close. I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan. I graduated in 2006 from Collegiate Academy here in Erie. I went into the marines after high school, but got honorably discharged shortly after. I lost one of my sisters tragically in a car accident by a drunk driver, so I decided to go back to school to try to keep my mind off things after the accident. Its been almost four years since the accident. I applied to Penn State Behrend because it was close to home and I could play my two favorite sports, softball and basketball. I played both sports my freshman year, then later decided to only play basketball. I am now a senior and a communications major. After I graduate I will be going into the police academy to later try and become a local police officer here in Erie.

No comments:

Post a Comment